17 January 2024
Microsoft announce the availability of Copilot in CSP
Yesterday, Microsoft announced that Copilot for Microsoft 365 is available across all sales channels, including Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) new commerce.
What does this mean for you?
Copilot becoming available to all users presents a significant opportunity for businesses of all sizes to become AI-powered organisations, enabling them to unleash their creativity, supercharge their productivity and level up their skills.
So, what do we mean by Microsoft Copilot?
Microsoft 365 Copilot is embedded in the apps you use every day—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and more. It combines the power of language models with your business data and context—including all your Microsoft 365 apps, documents, and conversations, to turn your words into the most powerful productivity tool on the planet.
Benefits of Microsoft Copilot
- Unleash your Creativity: With Copilot in Microsoft 365, you'll never begin with an empty page. Save valuable time with an initial draft to review and refine. Copilot stands ready to assist by condensing, rephrasing, or offering input on your work, putting you in the driver's seat of the creative process.
- Supercharge your productivity: From summarising long email threads into easy-to-digest prompts to quickly drafting suggested responses. Copilot in Outlook helps you clear your inbox and return to the work that matters.
- Level up your skills: With thousands of available commands at your fingertips in Microsoft 365, Copilot takes your skills to the next level, fundamentally changing how people work with AI and how AI works with people.
- Access to crucial insights: Business Chat works across all your business data and Microsoft 365 apps to identify the information and insights you need from a sea of data. It enables knowledge to flow freely across your organisation, saving you valuable time searching for answers.
Discover more about Copilot at our upcoming webinar
On the 23rd April 2024, Nviron is hosting a webinar, "Harnessing the full capabilities of Microsoft Business Premium – Part 3", during which we will share more details on the recent Copilot announcement.
- Date – 23rd April 2024
- Time – 11:00 – 12:30 (Online live event)
Register now and view our full agenda HERE.
If Copilot is on your radar, we will share more details on our blog over the coming weeks. Otherwise, please Click Here to speak to one of our specialists. Alternatively, existing customers can contact their designated Account Manager.
Ready to streamline your IT operations
Situated between Manchester and Liverpool, our IT experts are perfectly positioned to take care of the tech, so you can focus on what really matters.Talk to an expert