Microsoft endpoint & app management
Manage devices throughout your organisation with Intune, just one of the features of Microsoft endpoint & app management.Talk to an expert
So, what do we mean by Microsoft endpoint & app management
Microsoft endpoint & app management is a group of workloads and capabilities designed to address the challenges associated with deploying, managing and securing devices in the enterprise. This includes servers, PCs and mobile devices. IT administrators can also create policies for personal devices to access an organisation's applications and data.
Our team of Microsoft Licensing Specialists and Technical Cloud Consultants are available to advise you on the most appropriate licensing and provide guidance on the most effective deployment strategy.
- Endpoint management - Manage your devices with a single, unified tool within Microsoft 365.
- Built in endpoint security - Reduce the risk of endpoint vulnerabilities with automatic threat detection and remediation.
- Mobile application management - Help protect data without requiring mobile device enrolment.
- Endpoint analytics - App and device health scores.
- Automatically join devices to Microsoft Entra (formerly Azure Active Directory).
- Auto-enrol devices into MDM services such as Microsoft Intune.
- Create and auto-assign devices to configuration groups based on a device's profile.
Partners & Accreditations
Nviron boasts strong partnerships with global tech leaders and holds top accreditations.