Nviron is committed to only holding personal data that is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive.
This policy provides further details about how we do this, along with details on how to contact us if required.
Please click on the below sub headings to see further details.Collection and Use of personal data
- To enable us to perform our contractual responsibilities for support services and / or project delivery
- To enable us to provide quotations for products and services
- To enable us to process orders for products and services, including delivery
- To send informative and relative marketing messages about our products and services
Personal Data is processed in regard to Articles 6(1)(b) of the GDPR in relation to bullet points 1, 2 and 3; “Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract”.
In regard to bullet point 4, Personal Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest for existing Nviron customers. A customer is defined as an organisation which has had a transaction with Nviron within the last 24 months. For any other organisations personal data will be processed on the basis of consent. On occasion Nviron will process personal data that is either shared, loaned or acquired from third party organisations. In these circumstances Nviron will ensure that the data can legitimately be shared / loaned / sold and use the appropriate basis for the processing of that data inline with any preferences made by the data subject. In all cases you, as the data subject, have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from Nviron by either selecting the unsubscribe link in any marketing email received from Nviron or by emailing us at email@example.com and requesting to be opted-out of receiving any future marketing communications.
For us to be able to carry out the above-mentioned activities we may need to share your data with relevant third parties as follows:
- To suppliers to enable us to process quotations for products and services
- To vendors to be able to raise support incidents and requests
- To third party support organisations where Nviron outsource elements of support or are acting on the customers behalf
- Marketing partners for the purpose of executing Nviron marketing campaigns
Please be assured that Nviron will never sell or lease personal data to third party organisations for direct marketing purposes.
The types of data Nviron may collect include:
- Personal details, including; name, job title, email, telephone number and address. Usually the address will be your place of work, however occasionally Nviron may need to know of your home address if we are supporting you whilst you are working remotely.
- IP address, if required for resolving support issues or during project delivery services if our services are connected to your remote working environment.
Nviron will only collect relevant personal data that is required for us to provide you with our services. Normally this data will be obtained directly from you, although we may occasionally use third party marketing services. Where this is the case we will always ensure that the third party marketing agency hold the correct permissions for your data to be used for the intended purpose.
Nviron will keep your data for an appropriate length of time to enable us to continue providing our services to you, or until such time you withdraw your consent (if consent is the basis for processing).
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases, please direct your queries to:
Or email to email@example.com