Sales Team Member
Nviron is looking for ambitious individuals to join our rapidly growing Sales Team. Working closely with our Technology Specialists, this role offers rapid career progression for sales professionals with a strong attitude and a willingness to provide exceptional customer service and leadership in a front-facing commercial role.
Dedication to customer service, character and the ability to integrate to our hardworking teams is of primary consideration to our company. Candidates should demonstrate that they are open, honest, trustworthy, honourable, hardworking, reliable and ambitious.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of exceptional customer service; the foremost requirement within our responsive business
- Lead on the full sales cycle, from first customer contact through to contract signing
- Account management and continuous engagement within valued long-term relationships
- Customer enabling vendor engagement and relationship management
- Accurate feedback & forecasting supported by ambition to exceed Sales figures and targets
- Lead generation and liaison with marketing and company representation
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years ‘Customer Centric’ B2B sales experience in the UK
- Ideal but not essential, experience in the IT Infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS) markets
- Excellent organisational, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A Creative and strategic mind-set with ability to generate new, implementable ideas
- Excellent organisational, business & consumer judgment skills
- Capability to work both within a team and independently with little supervision if required
- A proactive approach with ability to use initiative and manage without authority
- Excellent contract closing skills and a hunger to reach and exceed targets
Nviron believes in creating employee opportunity within a collaborative and empowering culture.
Nviron are committed to investment in outstanding management systems, excellent personal business tools, a vibrant office & social environment, and continuous development of our personnel.
Your package will include a competitive salary and car allowance, free parking, a modern lightweight laptop with remote working facilities, iPhone, access to Perkbox and a Private Health Care and Pension upon completion of probation period.