Senior 3rd Line ServiceDesk Engineer
Nviron is looking for skilled and personable individuals to join our growing Service Desk Team.
Working closely with customers to provide a tiered response, the Senior 3rd line Service Desk Engineer role offers engaging opportunity to support a diverse range of market leading technologies and the solution support challenges they present.
Dedication to customer service, character and the ability to integrate to our hardworking teams is of primary consideration to our company. Successful candidates will take responsibility for providing advanced technical support and incident resolution across the ServiceDesk whilst ensuring 3rd line technical support enquiries are professionally and efficiently resolved to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provision of exceptional customer service; the foremost requirement within our responsive business
- Provide technical resolutions to problems within defined SLA’s and embrace operational KPI’s
- Taking ownership of incident, problem and change records
- Management of our industry leading ServiceDesk change management cycle
- Performing advanced technical diagnosis and fixing issues either remotely or on-site
- Advanced troubleshooting infrastructure systems to determine incident trends
- Deliver and report on site Customer Health Check visits as required
- New Customer/Service on boarding, documentation and training
Successful candidates will have implementation skills in at least 3 of the following Technical areas:
- Extensive ICT Infrastructure troubleshooting skills ranging from the Desktop to the Datacentre
- Proven ability to engage with and manage, VMware & Hyper-V infrastructure virtual environments
- Sound understanding of Core Microsoft technologies, E.g. Exchange, AD, DFS, DNS
- O365 administrator and troubleshooting skills
- Firewall Technologies, rule and application access control (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience of antivirus, email and web filtering deployments and ongoing management
- Working knowledge of Networking including VPN / WAN / Routing / LAN / Wireless
- Understanding & experience of working with VDI & Remote Desktop technologies
- Ideally hold industry accreditations from Microsoft or VMware
The ideal candidate will be a well organised team player with an eye for detail and ambition to exceed operational and service level agreements. They must demonstrate strong communication skills, a willingness to learn and support new technologies and have experience of delivering excellent customer service preferably from a managed service role.
Nviron are committed to investment in outstanding management systems, excellent personal business tools, a vibrant office & social environment, and continuous development of our personnel.
Your package will include a competitive experience-based salary and car allowance, free parking, a modern lightweight laptop with remote working facilities, funded training and certification support, iPhone, access to Perkbox and a Private Health Care and Pension upon completion of probation period.