10 January 2024
Microsoft Intune Suite is expanding in 2024
Over the last 12 years, Microsoft Intune Suite has come a long way to becoming a leading tool for maximising productivity and simplifying administration without compromising endpoint management and security. This article will explore the latest additions joining the Microsoft Intune Suite in 2024.
As your organisation supports a workforce that's becoming more flexible, you're challenged with balancing the needs of your users who need access to your organisation's resources:
- Employees need to collaborate, work from anywhere and securely access these resources.
- Admins must protect organisation data, manage end-user access, and support users from wherever they work.
Intune cloud endpoint management and the solutions in the Intune Suite help you keep your organisation secure whilst giving you the balance between security and accessibility. The Intune Suite gives you the centralised data and insights into device health and performance that your IT team needs to keep your users happy and productive whilst simplifying your IT and security operations.
So what's coming this year?
As organisations realise the value of the cloud, its accessibility and the power it brings to organisations of all sizes, the appetite for more specialised tools has increased. To further support their users, Microsoft has recently announced their plan to release the following solutions in February 2024:
- Microsoft Intune Enterprise App Management – A solution that modernises app management by providing simplified discovery, automated packaging, and deployment and updating outdated apps. This gives you access to a secure catalogue of prepackaged third-party apps that can be easily discovered, deployed, and updated directly from the Microsoft Intune admin centre.
- Microsoft Intune Advanced Analytics – A set of AI- and analytics-driven capabilities that help you understand, anticipate and proactively improve your end-user experience.
- Microsoft Cloud PKI – A cloud-based certificate lifecycle management solution that reduces the complexity of managing certificate infrastructure to meet industry security and compliance standards. Create certification authorities and certificate profiles in Intune for app authentication, Wi-Fi/VPN authentication, and Network Access Controls (NAC) conditional access.
Watch our recent webinar
If you're interested in finding out more about how Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can help your business, Nviron hosted a webinar, "Harnessing the full capabilities of Microsoft 365 Business Premium – Part 2", on the 13th February, during which we conducted a deeper dive into Microsoft Intune and how it can benefit your business. Watch Here
Many of our customers already rely on Microsoft Intune to ensure their devices, operating systems, and apps are up-to-date, protected, and performant.
The Microsoft Intune Suite can be licensed via Nviron Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program. To discuss your Microsoft Intune requirements in more detail and get advice on the most appropriate licensing available to your business, please Click Here to speak to one of our specialists. Alternatively, existing customers can contact their designated Account Manager.
Ready to streamline your IT operations
Situated between Manchester and Liverpool, our IT experts are perfectly positioned to take care of the tech, so you can focus on what really matters.Talk to an expert